If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 523-3300

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Middleburg, PA Commercial Loss

This commercial property experienced a large water loss in their pump/utility room. Upon arrival the technicians of SERVPRO of Lewisburg/Selinsgrove quickly assessed the damage and found that, due to the length of time the water had been running, visible mold was starting to grow on and ceiling and a window frame. A dehumidifier was set to keep the humidity down, though no air movers were because you cannot blow air on mold or the spores will spread. The technicians then geared up in PPE and demoed all of the mold affected areas. After ensuring the area was clear of mold, an antimicrobial agent was sprayed on all water affected areas and drying equipment was set.