Fire in Sunbury, PA
Soot and smoke from fires not only damage things in the room where the fire happened- it affects all the nooks and crannies of the property that are open to air flow. This residence in Sunbury, PA called SERVPRO of Lewisburg/Selinsgrove after a fire broke out on the stove in the kitchen. As you can see by the "before photo" soot made it all the way into the other rooms of the house- inlcuding this bathroom. Our technicians are fully certified in fire remediation and knew exactly the procedures to follow to ensure this customer was back in their smoke and soot free home in no time.