Recent Before & After Photos

Watsontown, PA Hit With String of Storms


This customer's insurance called us because they had experienced a storm water loss when their power went out causing their sump pump to fail. Our technicians e... READ MORE



Selinsgrove, PA Storm Floods Basement


When this customer in Selinsgrove, PA called they reported having over two feet of water in their basement from the storm waters flooding in. Our technicians ar... READ MORE



SERVPRO is Here to Help in Danville, PA


This customer called us very early one morning because their basement had "ankle deep" water throughout its entirety, which they believe came from the toilet su... READ MORE



Frozen Pipes in Milton, PA


January temperatures can drop well below zero, and this caused great issues for our customer when their pipes froze and leaked into the wall between their famil... READ MORE



Drainage Issues in Unityville, PA


This customer was left feeling pretty overwhelmed when their basement drain filled up causing their basement that was filled with contents to become overrun wit... READ MORE



Emergency Cleaning in Watsontown, PA


This customer called SERVPRO of Lewisburg/Selinsgrove with a desperate need for emergency cleaning. This commercial property housed sensitive health residents, ... READ MORE



Lewisburg, PA Freeze


After the freezing winter was over in Lewisburg, PA this customer turned on the water outside only to realize that a hose had been attached all winter, had froz... READ MORE



Saturated in Sunbury, PA


This entire house in Sunbury, PA was affected when the hose spigot leaked inside the wall. The water got into the basement, the kitchen, the living room, the ha... READ MORE



Storms in Lewisburg, PA


When this customer called us, they were in a panic. They had just noticed roughly 3-4 inches of water rushing into their unfinished basement, and the water was ... READ MORE



Sunbury, PA Fire


This customer called SERVPRO of Lewisburg / Selinsgrove to take care of a fire they had in their home. Their electrical stove malfunction causing the stove to c... READ MORE