If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 523-3300

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire Aftermath in Sunbury, PA

When our customer had a grease fire on their cook top in their kitchen, the damage spread to all of the area above it as well as sending a thick smoke smell throughout the entirety of the house.  In the before picture you can see the melted microwave range above where the fire started, as well as the black soot coating everything from the cabinets above to the walls and textured ceiling. The customer was very pleased with how well the soot came off of their contents and structure, as well as the smoke smell being removed from the air.