Sunbury, PA Fire
This customer called SERVPRO of Lewisburg / Selinsgrove to take care of a fire they had in their home. Their electrical stove malfunction causing the stove to catch fire. The customer used a fire extinguisher to put the flames out, but their house was left filled with smoke, soot, and the powder from the fire extinguisher, as you can see in the "before photo". In the "after photo" you can see the attention that the technicians paid to remedying this problem for our customers. The electrical stove was removed and discarded, the entire house was cleaned of smoke, soot and powder, and the air was scrubbed to remove the odor.